Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Manipedi Monday - A day just for me

Every once in a while I like spending a day doing something that is just about me.  I know it might be a little selfish but I figured, I am retired and I should not be guilty.  Now that I have at least three volunteer jobs, it's nice to have a day when I get pampered.  It could involved my regular appointment at the hair salon, maybe a mani pedi (I do my own most of the time) and once or twice a year I get to go to a real Spa and have an hour classic massage.  When I lived in Canada, I had a very special massage therapist named Carolyn.  She is so awesome as she works on different parts of your muscles and releases the tightness where it's needed.  She has her own business at home so it's very relaxing.  The last time I had the mani pedi, I chose turquoise.  Sometimes it's good to check how they do certain design as I learn from it.
Nail Salon Manicure
Nail Salon Pedicure
My own Manicure
My own Pedicure




1 comment:

  1. The first photo is a little fuzzy. I like how the third photo was shot. Maybe you should enlist in Jeff's help when taking photos of your nails.

    I think your designs are much better than the salon's but it's always nice to have someone "clean up" your feet.

    ReplyDelete