Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Maybe Monday - Mini Books

While volunteering at our Library, I found some cute mini books that I thought be a nice collection for our stair shelf.  They are good condition used books and for a great price.  I thought it might be useful for our guests and they can keep it as a souvenir.  This past weekend we took Gamble (grandson) to the Library so he can pick some books for reading as he will be in grade one this September.  He found a few that he likes and when he found out that I do work there, he said "I did not know that you work at the library, that is so cool".  We also pick up some other books for his sister GreenLee who is turning one this month.
Books on display on the first level of the stair shelf.
For coffee lovers
For wine lovers
For little critter lovers
For those needing money management
For those renewing faith
For such little books, it is filled with quick information and very easy reading.  Which would you pick if you need a little break from your busy life?

1 comment:

  1. I like these little mini books. I have the World Atlas you gave to Mike.

    ReplyDelete