Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Too Cute Thursday - what's not to love

Since this post is a little too late, I thought I would still try and get it in before midnight as technically it is still Thursday.  Today my MIL showed me her completed bracelet.  I said completed because last Christmas we gave her a bracelet similar to those Pandora.  We started with only a few charms.  On her birthday last April we gave her a few more pieces to add.  While we were on our vacation, we found a some really cute charms to add and gave it to her.  She rearrange them and needed to add a couple more and now this is how it looks.

I placed her bracelet on her kitchen spoon rack which of course has a ladybug.
 My MIL has a lot of lady bug collection, from mugs, tea pot, magnets, garden decor, note cards, recycle bags, purse, wallet, eye glass holder, socks, pillows, and many many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment