Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Welcoming Wednesday - New Flowers

Now that I started this weekly update on my new and old plants, I might as well continue and provide some update photos on some of the latest blooms.  Last year my neighbor gave us a few plants ( two types of iris and another couple of other grassy type).  At first I planted them in big pots but after speaking with my BFF who is a master gardener from Ontario, we took them out of their pots and planted them on the ground in the fall.  All of them survived the winter months and now in the spring, they have all come back to live.  Last week, I have noticed a bunch of them having blossoms.  And very interesting enough, the yellow and green leaves have bluish purple flower that smells like bubble gum.  While the green leaves have the yellow blooms.  By the way, one of the plant that I got this year is called Periwinkle.  I bought it because of the name, I planted it and then when the flower came out, I had to google it to see if it was actually my periwinkle.  LOL.  Now introducing all the new flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment