Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Multiples Monday - Many Masks

One of my BFF from Ontario suggested that I sell the masks that I have been sewing. After I had made many masks for family and friends both in Canada and USA, she was convincing me that I should really try and sell them.  I had to really think about this because that means I will have to make more, many more sewing hours but at least I get a little bit of money from the materials and my labor of love. LOL.  For the past couple of weeks, I had a few small orders, sometimes 3, 4 or 6.  This weekend, my massage therapist asked if I was sewing home made reusable masks.  So I say yes but didn't know how many she would need. Yesterday, she told me they need 80 masks.  OMG, I need to hustle.  So if I don't post anything for a week, you will understand.  Since I don't have my MIL, who use to be my assistant for cutting fabrics, which she was so great at it, I have to do everything.  Not complaining, but they need the masks before the end of the month.  In the meantime, these are the latest collection which I thought were cute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment