Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Trending Thursday - I had to try it

A few weeks ago, my girlfriend from California sent me a photo of special coffee that was suppose to be trending. Everyone was making it and she thought that I might want to try making it for myself.  Although I have my coffee everyday for breakfast (from our Keurig), that's about it,  my one cup a day. My hubby makes it for me with some half and half and one of my favorite flavors.  The sad part is that some of the stores where we buy our Keurig cups are currently all closed.  So we had to buy it from wherever it's available.  Anyway, this weekend I decided to make this coffee, I think it's called Dalgona.  Just reading the recipe, I knew it was going to be overly sweet.  Two tablespoons of sugar is a lot specially for diabetics.  But I thought I need to follow the recipe to make sure it comes out the way it is on the photo.  So I made it and it came out great, I tasted it and OMG it was obscenely sweet.  I kept adding ice and more milk.  After I finished drinking it, it was time to take a nap.  It knocked me out for about an hour.  Anyway, after all the hype about it, I guess you have to be a real sweet coffee drinker to love it.  I love my Tim Horton's coffee and I am sticking to it. Everyone has their own favorite, whether you are a Starbucks, Peet's, Tim Horton's, Seattle's Best, or whether you love espresso, cappucino or macchiato, they are just different coffee.  


Recreating the Tim Hortons menu, for the better - Macleans.ca

Single Serve Peppermint Bark Coffee - 18CT | Grande Kaffe Coffee

Single Serve Toasted Coconut Coffee - 18CT | Grande Kaffe Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment