Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Marker Monday - So cute

About a month ago I received a card from my MIL and inside there were at least 14 little fabric squares that is about 4" x 4". At first I was wondering why she sent it.  Maybe she thought I would be able to make something out of it.  I truly didn't  have any idea what I can use it so I just put it in my fabric basket for another day.  Since I have been busy sewing masks and then I got a new project to make a toddler sleeping bag (cotton fabric x 2), these tiny little square just got shove on the side.  But this weekend, while cleaning up my sewing room, I saw these squares again.  I seem to recall some type of bookmaker that maybe I could try.  All the squares were used and I made a total of five bookmarkers.  I decided to send a couple back to my MIL and I also send a couple of girlfriends, one each and I am keeping one for myself, in case I get back to reading books.  LOL.  




The zipper is at the bottom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment