Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Managing Monday - One more try

As I have told you before in my other post about plants, I do not have a green thumb and I am surprised that the plants I added to our garden last year have survived the winter and some are actually doing well.  I tried to clean up a lot of the pots that were left from last winter and one big one broke into pieces.  I guess there were a lot of water left inside the pot and when it froze, it expanded and it broke.  Anyway, there were a couple of still good pots that I thought I would keep and all the other plastic and non ceramic, I recycled them.  Yesterday, although it was mother's day and I normally don't do anything, we decided to head out to one of the local nursery and get a few flowering plants.  I really don't know which one would look good for my two big red pots. But since they were busy, there was not time to be picky.  I bought 4 different types and my hubby bought two cedar trees to replace the two that did not survive the winter.  So if you are a master gardener, I am sure you can tell me all these plants that I got.  I took photos of all of them and so I can check in a couple of weeks if they are actually growing.







No comments:

Post a Comment