Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thriving Thursday - Update on my plants

As promised from my last post about my new plants which I started last week, here's this weeks update.  They are still alive and some even have flowers.  I also noticed the iris that I got from my neighbor last fall, have started showing some buds which means maybe next week it will have some flowers.  Anyway, the other three plants that I can't even remember what they were, they look exactly the same as the day I planted them.  But at least they did not die. I tried to take the same photos from the last time so hopefully, you'll see the difference. Although it is not a big deal if you remember what I post, the fact that you are reading this one is good enough for me.  Thank you for stopping by. 

Petunia

Iris

Lupens

Marigold

Yellow marigold

More iris

Begonia

Tomato plants in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment