Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Worthwhile Wednesday - Just need to be creative

As you know I love to keep busy and when I am in my Yellowknife Yardage aka my craft room, my mind is going faster than my hands when it comes to being creative.  While working on one project  it seems like my brain is already creating the next project.  So what have I done lately.  It will be an assortment of fabric being sewing into something.  Sometimes I need to use my glue gun and some other time I need to hand sew some items.  Since I have a few to show today I will go ahead and just post the pictures with an explanation how it came about. 

This is the garden flag for Wendy, our neighborhood party/event planner.

Just a mini scarf that was a left over fabric for someone with an A first name.

This fabric was the last bit of the garden flag roll - I made a mini cosmetic bag.

The fabric is from the hem of the pants I trimmed (too long).  A catch all kinda purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment