Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Superbowl Sunday - Go PATRIOTS Go

Just a little upset because I prepared a truly nice post today and I was going to make a simple change and it all got corrupted somehow.  The only way I could work on the post was to delete the initial one and start over again.  So here am I trying to remember all the stuff that I had written down.  All I wanted to cover today is about cheering for the Patriots.  If your team is not in it, then the Patriots are in it to WIN it. We are hosting a small party with some simple dishes and yummy desserts.  Only 12 guest in total which is the number of Tom Brady.  Not superstitious but it makes sense.  So whether you are watching from the comfort of your home or at some bar somewhere or attending a party at your friend's place, cheer for my team, unless of course you are truly an Eagles fan.  Have fun today but be safe.  Let's get the party started. 
Image result for super bowl 2018

Image result for super bowl 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment