Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Flavorful Friday - Desserts for a crowd

It is another busy day in my kitchen.  I am preparing for our first Progressive Dinner.  Luckily I got what I had requested to host.  The final meal of the evening - Desserts.  One of our neighbor who has been to many of this event, suggested that I make smaller portion because people will have their belly full by the time they get to our house.  A week ago, I planned my menu and here's what Jeff and I have made. I will definitely post next week which one of these sweet treats made the top of the list. 

Brownies with nuts and chocolate chips.

Pecan Bars using Martha Stewart recipe

Macarons with candy cane cream filling

Macarons with chocolate ganache filling

Granola bar

Jeff's chocolate chip cookies 

Cranberry apricot cake balls dipped in white and dark chocolate
In addition to above, I will also be serving an extra plate of assorted cookies and squares which I have made previously.  I know I have a lot of variety which would please almost everyone.  We are expecting 26 people in total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment