Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Simplest Saturday - Easy snacks

After the terrible loss of the Patriots last Sunday, I tried so hard to get over it and the only way I know how to get my mind off the topic is to get busy.  Each and every day I got busy with anything and everything.  First I did some baking and cooking and then I stayed in my room doing some creative projects.  I guess this is a better way to get over the loss of my team instead of drinking (LOL) and maybe eating and/or sleeping.  Anyway, enough talking and let me show you what I accomplished while mourning for the loss of my New England Patriots.

#6 Artisan Bread - it is our now go to bread with only 4 ingredients.

Bacon flavored roasted almond with sugar, salt and pepper.

Banana oatmeal muffins with walnuts and yogurt.

Samosas (potato, peas and seasonings)

Brownies - made by Jeff even the icing on top.
Just realized I do not have a garden flag for March - now I have one for St. Patrick's.

No comments:

Post a Comment