Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Santa Fe Sunday - Loving the mini frames

Now that I am used up all my mini canvas frames, I decided to get more at the dollar store.  I thought if I have some of these done, it could be a nice gift for friends who are visiting.  Of course I will only give it to them if they want to put it somewhere in their home.  Some people don't like collecting stuff only to be placed in the box and never actually use it.  That is why I am just keeping them until some one ask me for any of these paintings.  So far I have done six and I have shared the two cactus one and the two flowery ones.  This time I did a couple that are more like southwestern.  It inspired me when I thought about my girlfriend from San Jose who moved to Albuquerque, NM.  The idea is from some of the pictures I saw that are from that part of the state.  I remember going through that area on our RV last year.  Anyway, my friend who lives in Kelowna has some type of southwestern theme in her kitchen/dining room.  Maybe she might like it.  Otherwise, I will just keep it until someone asks for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment