Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Flowery Friday - Calling for spring

When we visit Vernon a couple of years ago, most of the locals said that the snow is gone by the end of February.  Well, there's only a few more days left for this month and I cannot see the ground yet. Obviously they were lying.  Also they tricked us in saying that when there's a snow fall, it usually disappear in a few days.  Again, they lied as it snowed on November 1 and it never left.  But enough complaining because I am truly hoping the Spring will be here sooner than later.  In the meantime, I kept my self busy painting on those days when it's snowing outside and don't feel like going out.  I think that when you read the title of this post, you already guessed that it is all about flowers and flowers means spring.

Left is my version of Forget-me-not while the right are my Cherry Blossoms.

1 comment:

  1. The paintings are beautiful. Both paintings reminds me of the charming spring. Spring always come with spring cleaning with thorough cleaning of things such as mattress cleaning because I like to kick start my spring with a clean home. Keep painting and keep sharing. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete