Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Turquoise Tuesday - Just because

Someone finally noticed by cell phone holder.  I was not trying to get a compliment or trying to promote my handy sewing items, but it feels good to have someone actually admire and like what I have done.  I met this young lady at one of my classes and she really like the idea of having a case for your cell phone.  She asked me first where I got it and when I told her I had made it, she wanted to know what else I make.  I shared her a couple more items in my purse that I use.  My card holder and coupon/cash fabric wallet.  I also told her about the very interesting but so useful Potato Bag which I now call Potato/Corn bag.  It makes the fluffiest potato and the crispiest corn via the good old Microwave.  So this past weekend I decided to make her a set with her favorite color - Turquoise.  I will give to her this week after our last class.  It will be a good advertisement for the items that I make  She can pass my card and hopefully I will get some other young ladies or women to order some items.  For this year since I am new to the neighborhood, I was planning to have a Ladies night with some drinks and snacks and try to sell some of the sewing items that I have made so far.  Although I need to make a few more interesting items for this years early Christmas bazaar.  Maybe everyone who has something to sell can bring them also.  I almost forgot, I already have an order to fill for one of my neighbors.  She wants her own summer flag for her backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment