Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Trick or Treat Thursday - A new creation

A little too early, one would say but when you are retired, you can be so organized and get everything ready before the actual event, right?  When I realized that I did not have a flag for the particular holiday/event, I looked over some of my fabric scrap and found what I needed to make a Halloween flag.  It did not take me long once I had the idea and started making in an afternoon last Thursday.  Now I will just wait after the Canadian Thanksgiving to pass then I can hang my new Trick or Treat flag.  Now I just realized that I needed a Thanksgiving flag or maybe I can just use the same flag for the month of October.  Maybe this will be my next project for the winter.  If you have been following my flag I am sure that you have seen my collection.  So far I have one for Christmas, Valentines, Easter, Summer, Fall, Winter, Halloween and one more (Lady Bug) for that not so specific holiday.

For our front yard flag which I will start using by October 1.
This is for the B family from Ontario.


No comments:

Post a Comment