Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sing-a-long Sunday - Song stuck in your head

Do you have those moments when a particular song just get stuck in your head?  It could sometimes stay there for days and then you forget about it.  Then there are songs that it won't matter how long you spend time trying to remember that particular song, and it just too hard for the brain to recall.  So lately I have the Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head and our Alexa has this song on repeat.  Lucky for me, Jeff is pretty easy going with the type of songs I play, just don't play hip hop, rap and too rap.  I am actually not too bad trying to recall songs from the past even knowing the lyrics, the artist and what year the song was release.  I am sure some of you remember that game show "Name that tune".  Before my son passed away, he use to take me with him to a particular bar that has this game.  People play in groups against each other and whoever has the most points win something.  His particular team comprised of different age groups that covers almost all the decades.  I remember all the great times we've had, just hanging out with his buddies.  That is what so nice about my son, he was cool with having his mom hang out with him and his buddies.  Anyway I am sure if he was alive today, he would love some of the songs I have listed.
  • Can't stop the feeling - Justin Timberlake
  • All of me - John Legend
  • Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
  • Happy - Pharrell Williams
  • Hypnotised - Cold Play
  • 7 Years - Lucas Graham
  • That's what I like - Bruno Mars
  • See you again - Charlie Puth
Image result for trolls
"can't stop the feeling" is from this movie.  My son would have loved this movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment