Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tiring Tuesday - Back to normal

Before I return to blogging after a week of having fun in Punta Cana, DR I would like to send our Best Wishes and Congratulations to my daughter and her hubby aka my favorite SIL who is celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.  It was so fitting that family and friends return to DR to attend another wedding but also do a little reminiscing of their wedding which we attended in June 7, 2006.  Although it was a different resort this time around, some of the memories came back as if it was just yesterday.   I would like to write more about the trip but I think the best way is to share the video that my SIL made.  Hope you will enjoy it as much as we did.  


This morning I got up so early because my body still thinks I am on eastern time.  There was so much to do to get back to normal.  I decided to unpack, finished three loads of laundry, tidy up the living room and dining area and still had time to touch up my nail polish.  After all that there was still time left before meeting my girl friends for lunch.  I tried to take a nap but it wouldn't happen even after I came back from lunch and had this huge glass of margarita.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment