Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday - I am thankful for

This year we are doing something totally different on thanksgiving day.  You will have to check out my next week's post to find out.  Since we don't have a lot of family members around, we decided that it was too much work to do all the cooking for three people.  It's not really all about the turkey.  Although it's not the only day that one should be thankful for, we can all take time to appreciate and be grateful for what we have in life.  We are sending our happy thanksgiving to all our family and friends today.  Here's what I am thankful for.



Punta Cana









To all my other family members and all my other friends in Canada and the USA, thank you so much for being part of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment