Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Social Sunday - I wonder what they are thinking

Now a days it's so easy to take a quick photo of something interesting that you see when you are out and about.  Although during our last trip in British Columbia and Tennessee, we did not get many photos because we keep forgetting that we can use our phone.  Anyway, today I am going to share some photos that I have taken during the past few weeks.  This time it's a little different because I am adding a caption of what I think they are thinking.

" I better run fast, that tourist has a gun"

"Look at those city people, have they never seen cows before"

"Why can't these golfers leave us alone, they're always taking our pictures"

"I will not give you the cutest pose because I don't want it on You Tube"

No comments:

Post a Comment