Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Flawless Friday - Very easy cookies

While checking what's new on Pinterest, I saw some yummy cookies.  I have to admit that I don't bake cookies often so I thought of just checking the recipe.  What a surprise!  Only 3 ingredients and it is so easy and so buttery.  Anyway, the other night I decided to try it out.
First I checked to see if I have a box of yellow cake mix (#1).  Then I checked the fridge for butter (#2) and back to the pantry to check for chocolate chips (#3).  Perfect I have everything.  I started reading the instructions and pretty soon I was done and the cookies are in the oven.  By the way, Jeff loves cookies and prefer them to have some nuts, so I winged it and added one cup of chopped walnuts (#4 - optional).  Here's a photo of the finished product.  Jeff says next time make them a bit smaller.  I told my daughter about it and she was going to try it as well.  If you love cookies and have not time, this is the perfect one.


No comments:

Post a Comment