Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Terrific Tuesday - It's fun picking

There is so much joy in seeing all the vegetable grow but more exciting is when they are ready to be picked.  This past couple of weeks, I have been picking tomatoes almost every other day.  Although I will have to wait for the squash to be ready, it's just great to see that they are actually getting a chance to grow and not get eaten by critters.  I have been trying to take photos of different harvest so I could show them off.  Of course I have to give credit to Jeff as he is the gardener who works hard ensuring that they are watered, weeded and picked when ready.

Grape Tomatoes - looks like red grapes but taste like tomatoes

Can you find the green bell pepper?

Can you guess how many cherry tomatoes are in this container?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment