Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Woozy Wednesday - No idea what happened

Is this what happens when you get old?  It all started on Monday morning when I woke up feeling dizzy and feeling sick.  I did my usual checking of blood sugar and blood pressure - results - all normal.  But why do I feel like I have been hit by something and all the energy got zapped.  My solution was to take it easy and rest.  Since my appetite was not there, I need to make sure that I still eat to keep my blood sugar regulated.  After three days of this, I started feeling better.  So I decided to do laundry and a little house keeping.  Well, by the time it was dinner time, I was too tired to prepare our meal but I did it anyway, because it was my job.  Of course Jeff would have just gone out to get some take out food.  I still have no idea what was causing this and I am tired of being home and not being able to be myself.
I lost my bounce and it's not like me.  For those of you who really know me, I like to be active and busy.  I have no time to just sit at home and take naps (although I must have needed it).
Hate is such a strong word, but I have to use it - Ahhh I hate not having my bounce.  Tigger will agree with me.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment