Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Flowery Friday - It's so beautiful

Warm, hot and hotter.  That has been our temperature here in the Silicon Valley.  I am not complaining because I have a lot of friends in Canada.  They are just getting some nice weather and I hope that they get the nicest summer and fall this year.  Even when it's hot both inside the house and outside, there are still some beautiful flowers to enjoy.  Just the other day I was at my friend Jean's home and I couldn't help but take photos of the flowers she received for Mother's Day.  Their colors are so pretty and they truly make the house very homey.  One of the photo I am sharing today is from the dash of my car.  Have a wonderful weekend and if you like you can count sleep with me.  Only 12 more sleep before my birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment