Like most of the people who watches TV, now a days everyone seems to be following different reality shows, or drama or comedy. Since the finals for almost anything even with sports is happening this week or next week, I wanted to share what I'm following and who I am cheering for - except I don't actually vote. I am still not into Twitter, Instagram nor Facebook and I have my reasons.
- The VOICE - I would like Jake "cowboy" country singer to win.
- The American Idol - I believe the "rocker" Caleb will win.
- DWTS - Lately I have been missing shows because of DVR issues but when I have time, I watch it on demand. Maybe the Derek and his partner will take the mirror ball.
- Stanley Cup play offs - Eastern Conference - I have to cheer for the Habs - the only Canadian team left. Western Conference - Maybe the Blackhawks will take it without going to the 7th game. I can't cheer for a team that beats the Sharks. I'm truly hoping the Montreal Canadiens wins the cup.
- NBA - not following as close but still watches it every now and again. I think I will predict Miami Heat will win it.
- MLB - I actually don't watch this until they get to the world series. Whether or not the Giant makes it or not, I would still watch the last 7 games of the MLB.
- French Open is just around the corner. I am sure you have heard the good news about Roger's wife expecting another set of twins. Will this be the year he retires. I don't think so. This could be his year to win the French and Wimbledon and the US Open ( Triple Crown) oops - believe that is only in Horse Racing.