Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Timely Thursday - Birthday Report

Nothing has changed, I still feel the same after turning 61 yesterday.  There was something very interesting that happened yesterday and I remembered to take a photo.

The odometer reading on my car yesterday after my birthday dinner party.
Jeff and I sat in our driveway to see if the temperature will change to 61 F but unfortunately we sat for at least half an hour with not changes.  Here's some photos of the gifts I received.
From Jeff
From my MIL
From Jean
But the best birthday gift of all is from the two tennis players at the French Open, Garbine Muguruza (who defeated Serena) and Anna Schmiedlova (who defeated Venus) during their second round match.  Now the Women's Final at the Roland Garros will be much more pleasant to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment