Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Woodwork Wednesday - New projects for J

As the weather starts to feel like winter is coming, I have been thinking of projects to do inside the home.  Not just for me as you know my mind is always busy creating something to do for those cold days.  This time I am searching for new projects for my hubby.  Although he has been busy with a couple of projects in the garage, I know that he will be looking for something to do in between snowboarding and shoveling snow.  There's a couple of really good wooden items that I have seen on Pinterest and they are going to so practical and useful.  In addition to the small project that I am asking him to do which is my Hole in One memorable wooden case.  Now that my hubby has added some more tools to his collection, I know that these projects will probably finished easier and in no time.  Once he has finished the cabinets for his tools in the garage, I will also feature it.  But for now, check out these wooden items.
A smaller version of this will replace the current step garbage can.

It will be something similar to this but longer and maybe an extra shelf under.
 
Image result for hole in one display ideas
The one I wanted will be similar to this but will have a place for the score card and plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment