Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Stitching Sunday - Patriots collection

About a month ago, I received a package from my MIL.  When I opened it, I got so excited because she sent me four fabric quarters of four different design of my favorite NFL team, the New England Patriots.  I am guessing she must have found them at a fabric store in Colorado since we don't have any NFL team logo fabrics.  You can find some NHL and CFL  fabric team logo both in cotton and fleece.  Anyway, it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to use those fabrics but I knew it would be for me. LOL.  Since golf season ended on October 31, I have been tinkering around my craft room on what I wanted to start.  Shortly after lunch, I start looking at my fabrics and then my mind started creating and my fingers started measuring and cutting.  By the end of the afternoon, I have completed what I wanted for my New England Patriots Collection for my navy blue back pack.  Check out the complete set.  If only Tom Brady's wife can see my collection.  I can bet you that although she might have a few items that are Patriots, like a Jersey, or hat or maybe a key chain, she would not have a collection like mine.  I guess you can say that I am a true Patriots fan.  

My insulin and glucose test machine bag.

The bottom bag is for cosmetics, the two above is for candy/gum and etc. case

Key chain, cellphone holder, fabric wallet, credit card holder and mini card holder.

My special battery and cord bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment