Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Trail Tuesday - The Rail Trail Cafe

When my golf buddy called and asked if I wanted to go for coffee, I thought about it and then agreed after he mentioned that we will be checking a different quaint spot.  When we got there, I recalled that I had been there but only to check out what they were selling.  What I didn't realized was that they had a small seating area for coffee, treats and even soup and sandwiches.  We ordered our coffee at the counter and my buddy had the cinnamon roll and I had their ham and egg croissant.  Everything was delicious and it was a great mid morning place to sit in and actually have a conversation.  The owner/employees were friendly and attentive.  Anyway, I decided to take a photo of my breakfast and some of the other treats available.  Their prices were reasonable and the service was great.  Anyway, if you are ever in the area, please checkout this quaint place located on Kalamalka Lake Road, Coldstream, BC.  It is called the Rail Trail Cafe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment