Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Succulents Saturday - A small act of kindness

Lately I have been watering our front yard flowers and plants that I am contemplating on just having succulents in our garden in front of the house.  Although I have some that are perenials that are actually thriving, but I need to add some other plants to fill in the gaps.  This is when I thought of maybe adding more succulents.  While golfing last week, I was talking to one of the maintenance guy and he was kind enough to offer a bucket of these succulents that I have seen around the golf course.  What was funny that when I was telling him the story about a female worker that offered to give me some of the plants.  I found out that in fact she was his wife.  And so that confirmed the offer and he told me to pick up a bucket that he was going to leave on the side step.  After my round of golf, I did stop by and sure enough the bucket was there.  I took it home and had asked Jeff to help me transfer it to our front yard.  So far we have not done it, but hopefully this weekend we will get a chance to
do it.  In the meantime, I wanted to show you the succulents in pots that are around the club house and the lady is the one in charge of taking care of these pots.




1 comment:

  1. The plants looks so green and beautiful! I love gardening but there are stubborn soil stain set in my carpet. I am currently looking services for soil stain removal. A small act of kindness will surely brigthen up our days!

    ReplyDelete