Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Multicolored Monday - Flowers around the course

Every now and then my BFF who is a master gardener from Ontario sends me some photos of the flowers in her garden.  She was truly hoping that I would be there to see them in her garden.  For now she just shares some photos.  This is when I thought I should take some of the photos of the flowers in the golf course that I played last Thursday.  I couldn't help it as they were so pretty and colorful.  Today's post is another one of those stop and smell the roses day, but actually no roses, just beautiful colorful assorted flowers. Enjoy while they last.
These are flowers from my BFF's garden.







Do you know the names of any of these flowers?  I am confident that my BFF can name all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment