Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday - No more sleep

Finally, no more counting sleeps.  My two BFFs will be arriving tonight.  Yesterday I talk to both of them to give my last minute reminders and requests.  It was so good to hear them saying "see you tomorrow night".  The guest rooms are ready, the fridge is well stocked and the schedules are starting to get full.  Aside from listening to a live band, watching the Sharks, maybe shooting some pool (we all have our own pool cue and trophy - LOL), if the weather permits maybe playing tennis and of course doing some day trips.  I will be doing some home cooking but we will also be eating out to check out some restaurants that interest them.  And if we will be doing some eating and drinking, Rose mentions that we need to do some exercise.  Can she get me started on walking around the block?  I suggested we just do JUST DANCE3 on Wii or even do my own mini Olympic (Wii) - bowling, tennis, baseball or even golf.  Speaking of golf, we also need to at least do one round and even drag Percy to come along.  As for the weather, I really hope it holds up and have more sunny days than clouds or shower. I am guessing that they would be doing a little shopping which we can do when it's not sunny.  Check out the sample menu for breakfast.

I just realized that the three of us are at a different age brackets (40's, 50's, and 60's).  The question is, can we still party like it's 1999?  Here's our playlist.
  •  Gypsy King Medley
  • Tainted Love
  • Where do we go
  • Don't stop believing
  • Love Shack
  • Livin' On a prayer
  • Don't forget me
  • I gotta feeling
  • I will survive
  • Money for Nothing
  • No Woman No cry

No comments:

Post a Comment