Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Shared Sunday - Friends that stay together

Three more sleeps.  That's right, my friends are going to be here soon and we are all excited.
For Rose, it will be her first time at our CPBB while Percy will be his second time.  I have not seen them for three years and it will be an awesome time when they get here.  As for the weather, I just hope that it will stay warm and sunny with blue skies.  But since they are coming from the great white north, our weather will still be nice and toasty warm for them.
They will just be so happy not to see SNOW.  I have been checking the weather forecast for this coming week and it was looking really good.  Hopefully it will stay at least sunny for the four days, cloudy for two and shower for one.  There's a quote that is written on a small piece of wall hanging that Percy gave me as a moving away present.

 You will always be my friend, you know too much!

To Rose and Percy, have a safe travel and I can't hardly wait to have you around.  We are going to have some good clean fun and reminisce old times when we use to be young.

 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment