Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Magical Monday - Happy St. Patrick's Day

Are you ready to start drinking?  Did you make your corned beef and cabbage?  Were you able to attend the parade?  Since it is a work day for Jeff we are not doing any of these but we will definitely try to do something Irish.  If I remember it correctly, I only have tried green beer once but I prefer the regular type of Irish beer.  For breakfast we can add a little Bailey's to our coffee - that's Irish, right?  My MIL is making corned beef and cabbage, serving Irish beer and Irish whiskey.  I'm not sure what she will serve for dessert but  I'm sure it will be something green.  However you choose to celebrate today, just remember to be safe.  As the Irish saying goes:
 
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment