Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Special Saturday - Favorite beverages

Sometimes one needs to accept the reality of getting older.  During the recent visit of my BFF's, I realized that I cannot have more than one drink.  So the best way to deal with this is pick the best drink on the list or just have your favorite drink.  It does not have to be an expensive one, it could be as simple as a special beer or specific one or a one of a kind tequila.  Here's a few of my favorites and a new one that I recently tasted at a friends house.

Spicy Caesar - Rose made her own version at home - it was awesome. No comparison to Bloody Mary.
It's not exactly the same tequila as the one from Mexico - hopefully this one taste better.
One of this was enough to get me happy and hammered.  I did not realized the bartender made it double.

No comments:

Post a Comment