Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Truthful Thursday - Missing my BFFs

A week has gone by since my friend's visit and I am having what I call BFF withdrawals.  When I wake up in the morning I am waiting for those voices to say "good morning".  While making breakfast I miss my coffee being made by Percy or Rose.  The first part of the visit Percy was making coffee and for some reason he got demoted.  Rose took over and that's when Percy decided to just enjoy our relaxing morning.  I know that they have to get back to their regular lives in Canada and I do understand.  It's just too bad that we live so far away from each other.  But I guess that is life, full of changes and we all just have to adjust.  I also understand that it takes a long time to build that kind of friendship and I know I am very lucky to have such great friends.  While I am starting a collection of new friends here, it is still very new and there's a lot of getting to know each other.  After they left, I was able to get a hold of my other BFF who lives in Ottawa.  She mentioned about taking some time off in the fall and visit me.  I know it is still a long way and I can't start counting sleep but it's something to look forward to.  There's also my other BFF who lives in Texas and she also mentioned about visiting us here but has not confirmed the month.  

Pebble Beach Golf Course

Having snack and a beverage after the Sharks/ Habs hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment