Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spry Sunday - That's me

From now on when someone ask how I would describe myself, I would use this word - SPRY.
When checking the exact meaning, I realized it was describing me.  Active, lively, energetic, agile, nimble, spirited, vivacious and more.  When my BFFs were visiting we did a lot and even though they were a lot younger than me, I felt pretty good about keeping up with the schedule except for the drinking part.  We went out dancing, played golf, walked a lot, and even got a chance to do Just Dance 3.   Being retired I have a lot of time to do so many things and I really try to keep busy and do a bit of exercise.  Although I don't spend a lot of hours at a gym, I know that for my age I am still doing just fine.  My friend aka brother should be how to use the resistance tube to do some muscle toning and strengthening.  Now that the weather is getting warmer and the days longer, Jeff and I can play tennis again which is a great workout for us.  

Definitely not part of my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment