Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Truthful Thursday - It's back to normal

It has been one awesome week with my BFF's and that's the excuse for not blogging.  They were here for 6 full days and I really did not have time to sit down and write a post.  Some of my readers were aware who my BFF's are and they knew what it's like to party with them. They left yesterday the beautiful sunny San Jose and arrive at their homes with a lot of snow.  Here's the comparison.

At the golf course with some of the deers.

His brother's car is buried in the snow.
This is all for now, I have to get my photos and stories organized.  Like any B&B, now I have to get the housekeeping done and get back to our normal life.  We had such a great time with my BFF and instead of being sad, they told me to remember the fun and laughter we had.  In the meantime, they have to return to their normal life and lose some weight before coming back.

Last day get snack and beverages at California Pizza (outdoor seating)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment