Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Me Monday - The Real Housewives of South San Jose

Who are the Real housewives of South San Jose?  It was a joke.  Last Thursday, my friend Jean treated me to a day at Santana Row.  She booked a pedicure for two at two in the afternoon.  We started our day with my new talent - styling her hair.  Once it was all nice, curly and pretty, we headed to Santana Row.  It's a really nice high end shopping place in Santa Clara which to me it's still San Jose.  From the street it did not look busy at all but we could not find any parking.  We pass by a Valet parking only, so we decided to stop going around in circle and just use it.  It was a very cold morning which was a perfect day to use Valet that was very close to the places we had to go.  Our first stop, lunch at Pasta Pomodoro.  We chose to do an early lunch to beat the rush but actually there was no rush.  It seems like most people stayed in their offices or at home because of the cold weather.  The sky was blue and the was warm but everyone is all bundled up.  We were going for pedicure which is why I'm the only person who is wearing sandals.  After lunch we did some Christmas shopping and found some stores that had some very unique items.  One was a stationary store, a clothing store and a kitchen store.  Although the items were a little expensive for my budget, the things Jean and I bought were very special and fits perfectly to the person we bought it for.  Before our pedicure, we stopped by Starbucks to get some holiday coffee specials.  The spa place is called Lavande in Santana Row.  We both had regular pedicure and I chose not to have nail art design because I knew that I would do a better job.  The person who was doing my toes was so impressed with my nail art on my nails.  It was a very nice, clean and professional spa.  If you are ever visiting our area, you should check it out.  After our day at Santana Row, I told Jean that we could be the Real Housewives of South San Jose because of our day of pampering and living the life of retired wives.  We thought about it later and decided we are not really the type and that we only did one day of ME.  It was a real treat because it's the first week that I feel better and that my bounce is back.

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment