Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Soulful Sunday - Favorite Christmas Songs

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love send to me - ten drummers drumming or if you like the one done by the Mackenzie Brothers - there was no day 10, it skips from day 8 to day 12.  This is not one of my favorite songs.  Anyway, eh, my top ten songs for the holidays are:
  1. Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Little Big Town
  2. Give love on Christmas day - Jackson 5
  3. Merry Christmas darling - Carpenters
  4. I'll be home for Christmas - Rascal Flatts
  5. The Christmas Song - Michael Buble
  6. It's Christmas Time - Train
  7. White Christmas - Martina McBride
  8. Let it Snow - Boyz to men
  9. Merry Christmas Baby - CeLo Green/Rod Stewart
  10. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
Do you have a favorite Christmas Song?  Do you have one that makes you homesick? Do you have one that makes you cry?  I don't mind listening to one song per day but not for the whole day or even when I am driving, I listen to a station that plays a song every now and then.  Are you ready for Christmas? Are all the shopping done?  Are all the gifts wrap?  Is there anyone out there that hates Christmas? 

Only ten more sleeps before I get open my Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment