Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Soulful Sunday - Summer horns


My sister and I have been going around looking for all kinds of stuff she needs to get while she is here. One of them is a CD by Dave Koz. She is only getting this for just one song, So very hard to go by Tower of Power. On this particular CD, it is sung by Michael MacDonald. After getting out of the store, we had to play it and it is on repeat and ever since then, this is the only music we listen to on my car. We also bought Michael MacDonald's Motown CD and Ambrosia. And then she had an Aaha moment....she said if we have a second chance at coming back after we had passed on, she said she wanted to be a saxophone player who can sing well. This is from someone who is musically handicapped. I just about peed my pants from laughing. While I was trying to back in into a parking stall, she started to sing and scream like Michael MacDonald and I thought that I had hit a car. So these are my soulful moments with my sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment