Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Woven Wednesday - Aztec Design

Two years ago my cousin asked me if I could sew a cover for her Keurig Machine.  Of course I said yes.  The problem we had is that she wanted a paisley design with red and white.  Unfortunately we both couldn't find them at the store or at least the one she liked.  During our last visit, we stopped by a fabric store and she finally found one that she like, no it's not paisley.  She found sort of an Aztec design with bright colors.  I believe that was August and I cannot believe that I have put it off this length of time.  She said she was not in a rush.  Anyway, after sewing a lot of items for my sister, I decided to continue sewing and finished all my outstanding projects.  Like this request from my cousin.  Now I am all done and I am sharing to you the complete set.  There was a lot of extra fabrics so I decided to make her some other items for her kitchen and for her.  Hopefully she will like it and make use of it.

Keurig Coffee Machine Cover

Center piece hot pad to protect her table.

Another hot pad for smaller casseroles.

Kitchen towel.

Pot holders.

Her very own lanyard.

Frame to hang around her kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment