Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Measureless Monday - Sometimes it works

Sometimes when I have leftover ingredients that needed to be used, I would try make use of that ingredient.  Last week I was making a Pineapple Filled Bars and I ended up with extra crushed pineapple.  I tried to look for a similar recipe for a muffin but I could not find the exact one I like, so I just thought of just combining ingredients that is for a regular muffins and just add other ingredients.  It turned out really moist and yummy, so I am sharing the recipe.  Here it goes.

  • 1 cup flour
  • 3/4 cups oats
  • 1/2 sugar
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 crushed pineapple
  • 1/3 cup flaked coconuts
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup berry jam
  • 1/4 cup yogurt
Mix all the dry ingredients and then mix all the wet ingredients.  Then mix until just combined. Scoop into a muffin pan lined with cupcake paper. Baked at 375 F for 25 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment