Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Minions Monday - The old and new

For those of you who knew me from a long time ago, you might remember that I use to have some Winnie the Pooh collections (in the early 2000).  After 10 years, it was time to let it go.  Since then I didn't have anything that I wanted to collect until the Minions Meyhem started. 
First I got Kevin, which is the one that when you press his tummy, he would speak in a variety of languages that you can't understand.  Then I started finding Minions Cotton Fabrics and started sewing items, like my luggage tag, pouch, etc.  During our last visit in the USA, I stumble upon a couple of key holder at Rite Aid, of course it was one sale.  The lastest addition to my collection is Bob which I got from a neighborhood garage sale.  The owner (a man in his 40's) sold it for $2 as long as it will be in a good home.  And from the way I held it, he knew it was going to a good home.  By the way, he said that it spent over $50 USD at the fair in Orlando.  It looked so new, the tag was in it.  When my cousin in law was shopping for fabrics in the US, she found a bunch of other minions fabrics and got me some. Now I have a collection of a variety of design and colors. Are you a minion fan if so which one do you like?






No comments:

Post a Comment