Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Savory or Sweet Saturday - All mixed up

When deciding what to bring to a pot luck event, I am always debating between savory or sweet.  But lately our neighbors are usually requesting sweet since they have been to our home and have tasted a variety of desserts that I serve during our events or just simple dinner.  Another event is coming up in a week and the host has already requested if I could bring desserts.  It is a pot luck event and the host is making two main entree and rice.  The rest will be bringing side dishes or maybe even an appetizer.  Today I am just sharing some of the savory and sweets that I have made for guest or just for our use. 

Savory - Prosciutto, asparagus and swiss roll

Jalapeno and cheddar corn bread - savory.

Mixed berry and nuts cracked cake - sweet.

Fresh vegetable roll aka lumpian sariwa - savory.

Peach Pecan Personal Pie - sweet.

Macapuno and custard pie - sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment