Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Mexican Monday - Colorful arts

Last week we decided to take a short trip and spend a few days with my cousin who lives in Blaine, Washington.  There were two reasons for the trip, not that we needed a reason.  My hubby had ordered a few items that can only be shipped in the USA.  Also he was checking one of his favorite store (tools, etc), and they were having a big sale.  While we were visiting we helped my cousin remove an old microwave and install a new one.  Since she was having some renovations done in her bathroom, my hubby helped a little bit and did a bit of demo.  In appreciation for what he had done, my cousin took us to dinner at a Mexican restaurant which was recommended by one of her contractor.  The food was amazing and the portions were huge.  My entree was enough for two meals and I ended up having a box to go.  What was very interesting about the restaurants was the very colorful and artistic chairs they have all over the place.  There were a variety of different designs and I took some photos of my favorites.  Since I am practicing my Spanish, I have named each of the chairs myself. LOL.

El pajaro

El barrio.

Las fruitas.

Dos tucanes.

Los pescados.

El campesino.

No comments:

Post a Comment