Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Filling Friday - Sweet enough

A little disappointed with myself because I forgot to take pictures of our Canadian Thanksgiving feast.  We invited a few people to join us celebrate.  My hubby was in charge of the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy.  While I made a prosciutto cheddar puff pasty for appetizers.  As for the sides, I made roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and caramelized onions.  Then I made french green beans with roasted almonds.  Another side dish was a creamy corn casserole.  We also had some dinner rolls that were yummy but store bought.  For dessert, I made a coconut pie (macapuno with custard and meringue) and my favorite crack cake.  One of our guest brought a pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  Almost forgot that I also made my buko pandan fruit salad.  It was a very filling dinner and dessert was a hit.  Anyway, I remembered to take photos of the dessert.  But I guess you can just imagine the rest of our dinner.  Belated happy thanksgiving to all my family and friends in Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment