Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Waistline Wednesday - Avoid this food

How does one keep their weight gain going to the waistline?  I am guessing it really doesn't matter where it goes, a weight gain is all the same anywhere in your body.  My neighbor's always ask me how come I am not over weight and I do so much baking and make amazing meals.  I give them the same response all the time - " I give them away".  Actually not all, as I love having snacks in the freezer available specifically on those days when my blood sugar goes very low and I need a sweet snack.  For sure, everyone already knows what foods to avoid if you are trying to lose weight.  So the following photos might be too tempting, I suggest you don't click the Page Down button and just STOP here.  Oh no, you clicked.


Carrot cake

Cinnamon roll

Leche Flan

Donuts from the Ratio Cafe - every Friday is donut day

Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (my cousin and I made)

Christmas donuts from Tim Horton's

No comments:

Post a Comment