Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tidying Tuesday - Very productive

At the beginning of the year, I decided to do some tidying shortly after watching the video of
Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.  But I did not really use any of her suggestion because my stuff were already organized and just need tidying up.  I started with the kitchen and then our bedroom, the storage room under the stairs and last area was my Sewing/Craft room.  In the kitchen, my pantry needed a bit more work and I ended up buying more baskets to hold some items.  While the storage room downstairs were mostly organized but since we inherited some more Christmas wrappers, bags and decorations, I had to tweak what Jeff had compiled.  When I got to my room, although there was not a lot to reorganize, I decided to get a couple of nice storage box for the sewing items that are complete and ready for sale.  The boxes were from London Drugs and they were very inexpensive.  It was the perfect box.
Under my cutting table I had a box of gift bags, empty boxes, new and used tissue papers.  
Of course, I had to organize it and now it is tidy.  No more items that won't be useful.  There are a few storage bins that needs tidying but I am putting it off until next week since I had to finish some sewing projects that were overdue.  


Fabric Coasters



Reversible Placemats


No comments:

Post a Comment